The Batorama gift voucher, for boating happiness!
The gift voucher is a pass that you may exchange at our ticket offices or on our online sales site.
How do I buy my gift voucher?
- Choose the 1st day on which you’d like your gift voucher to be valid (it will be valid for 180 days from this date)
- Select the type of gift voucher and the number of gift vouchers you want to buy
- Make your payment
How do I use my gift voucher?
- You may present your gift voucher at our ticket offices and exchange it for a boarding card for a given date and time
- The person to whom you have offered it can exchange it on this site by clicking on the basket and entering the 19-figure code printed under the QR code on the gift voucher.
- You may sign into your account and click on your order to exchange it directly against a boarding card.
N.B. the gift voucher is not a boarding card. It may not be presented when you board the boat.
The gift voucher represents an exchange value and is not a boarding card. Therefore, if you exchange a ”Full rate long circuit 2015” gift voucher for a seat on board a long circuit 2016, you will have to pay the difference in the price between 2015 and 2016 if there has been a price rise.