Open Ticket: opt for freedom!
The open ticket is a pass that you may exchange at our ticket offices or on our online sales site.
How do I buy my Open ticket?
- Your open-date ticket is valid for 1 year which starts on the day you purchased it.
- Select the type of ticket and the number of tickets you want to buy
- Make your payment
How do I use my Open Ticket?
- The open date ticket can be exchanged in our store (place de la Cathédrale) for a boarding ticket for a given day and time.
- The open date ticket can be exchanged directly on this website by going to “MENU / Exchange your tickets”, then by entering the 19-figure code found under the QR code on your open-date ticket.
- You may sign into your account and click on your order to exchange it directly against a boarding card.
N.B. the open ticket is not a boarding card. It may not be presented when you board the boat.
The open date ticket has a value for exchange and not entry for boarding a boat. In consequence, if you exchange a “Grand tour 2021 normal fare” open ticket for a place onboard a grand tour 2022, you must potentially pay the difference between the price of 2021 and 2022, if there has been a price increase.